About Me

My photo
The McDermott Scholars Award covers all expenses of a superb four-year academic education at The University of Texas at Dallas, in concert with a diverse array of intensive extracurricular experiences, including internships, travel, and cultural enrichment.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Reporting from a trip to Europe



I have been in Europe now since May 7th. I am currently studying photography and painting in Paris, but I have also been blessed with the opportunities to visit other countries around France. The picture is me on the top of the Schynige Platte in Interlaken, Switzerland. I have classes every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. We have photo lecture in the morning and every week we are given a photographer to photograph like. We have painting class in the afternoon and instead of painting in a studio, Paris is our studio! We meet every time at a new location and we paint the different landscapes and memorials that we see. It has been a blast and it is all winding down now.

Much thanks to Mrs. McDermott and the McDermott program for sending me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment